December 21, 2011

Training Hours: Ride: 00:00 Run: 00:45 Other: 00:00

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 30.00 units
Bolus: 11.15u (37%)
Basal: 18.85u (63%)

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 12g

I believe.

I believe.

I believe.

I believe in an Angel.

I believe love conquers all.

I believe that a cure for diabetes is coming.

I believe in your strength.  I believe in the power of the bicycle as the vehicle for change.  I believe in the importance of details.  I believe in GO!  I believe, each of us, can, indeed, make a difference.  I believe in the power of the family known as the Diabetes Online Community.  I believe in myself.

I believe in Miracles.

I believe in Christmas magic.

I believe I will reach Mexico.

I believe I did not die for a reason.

I believe.

I believe.

I believe.