November 28, 2010

Run Hours: 01:01

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 48.52 units
Meal: 19.85u
Corr: 2.70u
Basal: 25.97u

 Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 245g

If you know me, you will notice that there are SO many things wrong with this post.  Well a picture is worth a thousand words:


And all of them are censored.   LOL!

I went for a run today, as my coach says I have to.  I can't stand running.  That is why bicycles were invented.  So you wouldn't have to do this anymore.

Surprising enough, it wasn't that bad.  It's gotta be the new shoes my friends at Fleet Feet in Carrboro put me in.

Not giving up cycling any time soon, but I see there are at least 2 or 3 days of running each week for a while.

As I was running down the American Tobacco Trail in Durham County, I came across this sign:


Apparently a picture is worth a thousand barks as well.

Still fighting the flu a bit.  It is weird, as it is mostly just amazing level of fatigue that hits me soon after efforts.  Been trying to sleep in, but this is some strange stuff.  Another couple of days me thinks...

Now where is that ibuprofen? :)