September 16, 2010

Ride Hours: 01:22

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 37.80 units
Meal: 11.70u
Corr: 3.75u
Basal: 22.35u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 144g

After a miserable day at work, I did a last minute escape on the Fixie just before 18:30.  Since it wasn't planned, i didn't have time to set the temp basal rate down on the pump for more than 20 minutes before leaving home.  I set the rate to 50% as I figured this would be a nice lite cruise.



On the way over to the paved section of the American Tobacco Trail I quickly ate a performance bar as well. 

The ATT was pretty crowded, and I had a great time.  It had been a while since I had been on the fixed, and I had forgotten what a simplistic joy it is to ride.



Rolled about 20 miles when all was said and done. 

When I got back into the driveway at 17:44 I set the basal rate back to normal, and the BG was an 84.  Nailed.  :)

Looking forward to a long ride on great weather on Saturday.