April 8, 2010

Came across some long lost digital photos of some races going as far back as 2005.  FUN to look at and think about how much ground has been covered over the past years...



My First MTB race in NC.  Soup Bowl, Feb. 2005. Good times, before the birth of Type1Rider.



Literally 2 minutes before my first 24 Hour Solo.  Conyers, GA 2005.  



Finishing my first 24 Hour Solo in Conyers, GA after 23+ hours of riding.... Love the pink bike.



2005 White Lake Half Ironman as a Co-Ed Relay.  We did pretty well considering I was actually on a rental bike since my road bike wasn't in yet.


 
Warming up for the 2006 White Lake Half Ironman - yes again as a relay.  Two super fast good friends, Tracy and Jessica, enabled us to grab 3rd.  No.. I didn't ride the fixie... although I was the weakest link in our team chain this year.  :)



"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are."
John Pierpont Morgan