March 16, 2010

Ride Hours: 01:15

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 41.95 units
Meal: 14.95u
Corr: 2.80u
Basal: 23.27u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 269g

Just a simple recovery ride on the trainer at home tonight. Thank goodness! I am still feeling it from yesterday.

Someone was kind enough to send me these photos from the North Carolina Tour de Cure Kickoff I attended on March 2nd. Thanks for emailing them over!!







Looks like the 6 Hour Curse of the Crab race scheduled for last Saturday has been reschedule for this Friday from 5-11pm. Nope. Not a mistype. Friday from 5-11pm. I am hoping to be able to get out of work a little early and get there to put some training hours in again under race conditions.

I am still trying to find 20 minutes to sit down and finish the race report from the 6 hour event at the end of last month. I am trying... time is a precious commodity these days. If I could only type while riding on my trainer.... Hmmmmm.......

Big news of last week was the cancellation of 2 of the 3 Granny Gear 24 Hour events this year. This was really dis-hearting to me, as these 3 events were my A races of 2010. Oh well. All I can do is find some events to take their place, and keep pedaling. And that is what I intend to do.

Have a good one!!! OUT.....