March 18, 2010

Relaxing on the couch for a few minutes before hitting the hay. The next 72 hours are going to be b-u-s-y.

The Curse of The Crab 6 hour event originally set for Saturday the 13th has been rescheduled for tomorrow the 19th. That's right a Friday from 5-11pm.

So I'm 90% packed up for the race. Two bikes and I are heading to work bright and early tomorrow morning. I will head to the race site early in the afternoon.

Race will be another training day under race conditions. I'm looking forward to it as the weather is going to be spectacular, and there should be a good number of riders we know attending.

Hopefully I will be back home early Saturday morning as I need to be back at the office that morning. A local carnival with the boys squeezed in before lunch, and then after that back on the bike for three hours of tempo work.

Sunday is another 5+ hr training ride, and, hopefully some sleep. :)

Lots of other things rolling, but I need to shut it down. If you are around Lake Crabtree County Park tomorrow stop over and say hey!!

Night!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone