January 12, 2010

Ride Hours: 01:07

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 44.24
Meal: 16.00u
Corr: 2.63u
Basal: 25.61u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 243g

Weather has been raining like MAD for a while - so I am being forced indoors for a spin class and some weight training at the UNC Wellness Center. 

To my surprise, a ton of other cyclists I know from outdoor group rides was also in attendance.  We are in all the same boat - almost literally.  :)

I set a 35% temp basal rate about 30 minutes before the 18:00 class start time.  BG was runnning a touch behind were is should be (78) so I took in approx 20g of Cs to bolster it.

Class was pretty cool.  As with any cycle class, it is what you make of it.  I worked hard, and had a great workout in there.  Thanks Randi!

Afterwards, I hit the weights for about 45 minutes.  I've been saying it a bunch, but the 6 weeks or so of strength training I have been doing this off season has been great.  To be truthful, I just follow one of the Men's Health workouts via the iPhone App.  Simple, easy to use, and effective. 

Still, I am looking forward to warmer and drier weather coming in later this week.  Yea!