November 19, 2009

Daily Total: 35.01 Ride Hours: 02:38

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 10.05u
Corr: 0.00u
Basal: 24.96u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 160g

Headed over to Umstead Park today for a mtb cruise around some double track. Ribs still the same, sore. I had forgotten how long it takes for this type of injury to heal. Just need to remember no falling, and no really deep breaths. Right. :)

Road for about an hour, and then caught up with George Scott. We rolled around the park a few times, and had a great base level ride. Also, I was able to run into a friend of friend named Brian. He rolled up on his Cross bike and road with me on my way to meet George. Thanks for introducing yourself Brian!

Another beautiful day on the Paragon.








Vertical Distance: 567.00 yd
Max HR: 184 BPM
Avg HR: 145 BPM
Calories: 2,172 kCal

Stayed on the normal fueling and hydration rate.  Always great to ride with George and his attention drawing Superfly 100.  :)

Had a great ride and spent the rest of the day playing outside with the boys and working on bikes.

When I went to bed, I did set my pump down to the normal post ride overnight rate of 80% for 6 hours.