August 5, 2009

Just a quick note:

I am in the process of moving the website to a new host provider. Some items will be unavailable for a couple of days while I complete this process.

I'm sorry for any inconvienence.

The old host provider was planning on shutting down business pretty quickly, so I didn't have time to make a smooth transition.

The new destination of the Type1Rider.org url will be this blog page. Links to the main site, race reports, photos, forums, etc. will be placed on the menu here as they become available.

The main site will be more static information, while this blog page will hold the dynamic content including the latest blood glucose readings, announcements, blog entries, training write ups, and the like.

Give me a few days, and we will be fully operational again. :)

Thanks everyone for the continued support of Type1Rider.

Feel free to email or Facebook me with any questions about the move. tony@type1rider.org


-- Post From My iPhone