June 13, 2009

Daily Total: 44.63 Ride Hours: 01:58

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 16.65u
Corr: 1.45u
Basal: 26.53u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 270g

Woke up today feeling barely alive exhausted. I am WHOOPED. No where near enough sleep. Its so tough getting up in the morning and feeling like I haven't rested at all.

I had breakfast with the family, and then went to meet Dirt Dawg at Lake Crabtree County Park. Rolled the single speed again, for even though their trails are open you just dont know how sloppy they may be. I don't have time to do a lot of cleaning. :)

We spent the first 60 minutes mounting his new tubless tires and rims. Pretty easy, but it takes a little time to get it done. No worries.

We then where able to go out for about 2hrs.

Vertical Distance: 326.00 yd
Max HR: 185 BPM
Avg HR: 148 BPM
Calories: 1,407 kCal

I couldn't wait to get off the bike. Even though I was having fun, I was just physically drained. Didn't want to spin the legs any more. No mas. Must be coming down with something.

Hung on the couch the rest of the day. Just not right. Is it bedtime yet?

I did set my post ride basal rate to a 20% reduction this evening though. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ