June 11, 2009

Daily Total: 41.35 Ride Hours: 01:48

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 10.10u
Corr: 4.45u
Basal: 26.80u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 164g

Got a couple of good days of weather in a row coming up, so I should be able to get out and get some hours in. Fingers crossed. :)

Headed out on the Superfly SS straight from work. I left from the UNC Wellness Center, and had set my pump's basal rate to its normal 55% reduction about an hour earlier.

Just a PERFECT day for a ride. Was shooting for two hours, and I figured I would roll the wet trail hill repeat loop for a bit. That was ok with me, as the wild (what other type are there) coyotes have had cubs. These guys are living in the trail system by the Horace Williams airport in Chapel Hill. Yeah, Chapel Hill North Carolina. Read that last sentence twice.

Vertical Distance: 339.00 yd
Max HR: 228 BPM
Avg HR: 155 BPM
Calories: 1,404 kCal

The weather turned south pretty fast after the sun went down, and I was treated to a CRAZY lightning storm as I hauled the mail back to the car. It kinda freaked me out. :)

I didn't set my normal post ride bedtime basal rate.