December 14, 2008

Daily Total: 51.42 Ride Hours: 02:21

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 15.50u
Corr: 8.90u
Basal: 27.02u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 266g

Weather was better just a little cold. Out on the Rig again, but still of the single track. Kids STILL up over night last night, so I was BEAT!!

I missed the Cycling Spoken Here morning ride, but still wanted to get back out sometime as I have class Mon-Wed at work. Hard to sit still and concentrate if I don't get my sweat time in. :)

Energy Expenditure 1762 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 21470 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 106 bpm
Average Heart Rate 152 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 181 bpm
Ascent 1388 ft

Stayed on the fueling and hydration schedule pretty well.

Sold the Madone yesterday. Weird how I was sad to see it go. Guy who picked it up is a friend of a close friend, and he was super nice. This frees up some cash to order a new one. Not sure what I am thinking about yet, but will let you know when I figure it out! :)

Going to be a busy week... so I may get a day or two behind on the blog. Still keeping everything in a notebook, so I won't loose anything.

Have a good one!!