December 24, 2008

Daily Total: 34.90 Ride Hours: 02:11

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 6.25u
Corr: 2.60u
Basal: 26.05u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 121g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

As predicated I got a little behind on the blog the past couple of days. The holidays and work schedule just caught up to me.... Will be back on target starting Dec. 26th. :)

Lowered my basal rate at 11:45, and rolled out of the UNC Wellness Center at 12:45 on my single speed. Its been raining here A TON, so no single track. Did the infamous "wet conditions hill repeat loop sequence". I like it, as it does have some double track dirt, some road, and some pretty technical rocky sections on a double track in a public park.

Did I mention it was 68 degrees too. (I hear Eastman groaning from here). :)

It was fun, but it started to rain (imagine that) so I had to pull the plug early. Hardly took in any carbs or water since I was feeling kinda weird.


Energy Expenditure 1485 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 18012 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 103 bpm
Average Heart Rate 152 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 186 bpm
Ascent 1165 ft


I set my basal rate back to normal about 20 minutes out from the Wellness center.

When I got back to the car, I found out that my new Gary Fisher HiFi 29er had been delivered to the Trek reps house. You know I couldn't NOT go over there, so.... here I am trying to stick a boxed HiFi 29er into my Honda Civic. Sorry, no pics... but it must have looked hysterical to anyone who was watching. :) BTW - it fits across the back seat with about 1" to clear on each side. Who would have guessed.

No time to open the box today, but will try tomorrow. I'll get a pic up soon.

Went to Christmas Eve service with the boys, and it really helped me to get 100% into the mood.

Well, all the presents have been "assembled" (match part BB to part D using bolt H and nut ZZ2), and the tree has been trimmed. The boys are AMPED, and I am looking forward with a lot of anticipation to tomorrow!

I want to wish each and every one of you a joyous holiday!! Hopefully Santa will put a Navigator in your stocking! (And if you where bad, a Dexcoal). :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow!! Be safe, and be MERRY!!!