December 10, 2008

Daily Total: 51.82 Ride Hours: 01:46

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 12.70u
Corr: 12.45u
Basal: 26.67u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 248g

Weather is typical NC NUTS!! :)

Jammed out on the Rig at 18:45 from the Wellness Center. Rainy, cold and NASTY. Stayed off the single track, and just road the double-track/road Chapel Hill hill repeat loop.

It was fun, and although I was exhausted (the boys have been sick overnight for a couple nights in a row) I just sucked it up and road.

When I got back home I was pretty happy that I hung in there.

Energy Expenditure 1283 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 15799 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 97 bpm
Average Heart Rate 148 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 181 bpm
Ascent 1148 ft

Got some cleanup work to do on the bike, but all in all... a great day!

BTW - lost the .PDF files and the data from the pump downloads for a couple of days. Will have it up soon!!

OUT