November 26, 2008

Daily Total: 40.68 Ride Hours: 02:35

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 12.25u
Corr: 3.00u
Basal: 25.43u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 195g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Took half a day off today to get a jump on the holiday weekend (besides, I turned 40 today and needed to get out and enjoy the picture perfect weather)! I planned on meeting George from 8Dot Graphics and some other friends at Beaver Dam for a Pre-Thanksgiving Day ride.

Forgot my heartrate monitor, so I didn't get any HR data, but it was a great ride on the Superfly with these guys.

Just before the ride rolled out, I ran into a man I know via the TdC. Cliff is a great guy, fellow cyclist, and has had a tough, scary year. It was nice to chat with him and see him out riding his mtb.

The Superfly continues to amaze and impress. I have never ridden a bike that performs like this before. It just completely rails. The coolest thing is how comfortable I feel on it, and I have only had 3 rides on it. Just killer!



When I got home from the ride I discovered the Abbott Freestyle Navigator on the kitchen table.



It was a great birthday celebration with the family later on that night. Very nice to be able to share it with the boys, and J is the greatest candle blower EVER!!

No basal rate adjustment at bedtime tonight since I did have some cake! :)