November 28, 2008

Daily Total: 36.06 Ride Hours: 04:41

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 6.70u
Corr: 4.20u
Basal: 25.16u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 100g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Left the Wellness Center at 12:44 on the day after Thanksgiving for an ALL afternoon ride on the Superfly.

It was a picture perfect day for a ride. Temps in the low 60s. Got the chance to meet up with a friend at 13:15, and got to ride with her for a couple of hours as well. Just a fabulous day!


I stayed on the usual intake plan of 40g per hour, and I was running my usual temp basal of 45% of normal. Got a bit behind on the hydration, but not too bad given the base pace we kept for the first half of the ride.





Energy Expenditure 2617 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 33775 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 96 bpm
Average Heart Rate 140 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 179 bpm
Ascent 1378 ft

The second half of the ride was quicker and, again, mind blowing. You have to test ride a new G2 29er hard tail, and a Superfly if you can. Seriously. Wicked!



For some reason I didn't set my normal post ride basal rate tonight. Not sure why. Forgot I guess. :)