November 24, 2008

Daily Total: 51.25 Ride Hours: 00:00

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 19.65u
Corr: 5.15u
Basal: 26.45u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 295g

Nothing to talk to much about today, as I am not in the best of moods. Seems our last lap at the race this past Saturday was "missed". Second time in two years that this has happened to me. It's just a local fun race so I didn't complain out loud, but I am kinda bummed. Meant the difference between 1st and 2nd. I am hoping that they get it squared away in the next few days.

In the meantime I took the Rig out for a "recovery ride". Right. It was just a 60 minute, get the frustration out thrashing. :)


Ascent 1104 ft in an hour. Not bad around here.


Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

On a completely different note, my Navigator has been shipped. Should have it on Wednesday. Nice!