November 29, 2008

Daily Total: 52.07 Ride Hours: 03:47

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 19.60u
Corr: 6.60u
Basal: 25.87u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 294g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Another great ride today in great weather on the Rig. Ya know, I am really starting to love this bike more and more. I am going to make it tubeless soon, but it rides really smooth for a rigid.

Was able to get out at 13:30, and stayed on the local usual trail system. After being out for a little while, I took a little "break" to chat with a friend about buying a new bike. THANK GOODNESS she finally bought one later on that day (and a 29er at that)!! :)

Afterwards I ventured out and ran into my friend Matt. We chased each other around the woods for another two hours or so, and then I headed home.

Felt good, and had a good time. VERY far behind on both water and carb fueling. Besides the 30 minute break in the middle kinda got things a little off track. I did make some good mods to the pump settings, and kept things on the skinny.

Energy Expenditure 1906 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 28179 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 73 bpm
Average Heart Rate 124 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 177 bpm
Ascent 886 ft

Trying to get the 2009 race schedule nailed down, and get the new kit ordered and underway. Hopefully I can make some dents in those projects next week.