November 2, 2008

Daily Total: 36.58 Ride Hours: 02:32

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 10.90u
Corr: 0.65u
Basal: 25.03u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 195g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Drove over to the Chapel Hill North trail system to meet a bunch of folks from Cycling Spoken Here for the weekly Sunday morning shop ride. Had a group that started out at 9 or 10, and it was awesome!

Always fun to ride with a group, and I don't usually get a chance to ride with such a large bunch.

I did get a little behind on my fueling, and my BG did drop off a little as I approached the 90 minute mark. I took (snuck actually) a small bag of M&Ms to correct and was ok from there.


Energy Expenditure 1797 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 22454 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 101 bpm
Average Heart Rate 147 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 181 bpm
Ascent 945 ft

As fun as this ride was, there was one point that was kinda lame. We ran into a group of riders heading the other way while out on the trail, and I got snubbed by one of them who works at the shop I used to ride out of. Not a huge deal, and didn't ruin a fantastic ride, but still it was a little disappointing for sure. Oh well.

Set the pump back to a normal basal rate when I got back to the car.

Spent the rest of the day chillin at home with the family!

I was thinking about how cool its going to be to get to ride and race with the CSH group. I am really looking forward to it!!


9:42