October 11, 2008

Daily Total: 40.29 Ride Hours: 02:42

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 11.35u
Corr: 5.30u
Basal: 23.64u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 203g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Nice weather, and green light for a ride this AM!

Set the pump down to 45% of normal at 08:16. Didn't get out of the Wellness Center parking lot on the Top Fuel until 09:53, but it all worked out.

Nice ride, and the Fuel felt great. Game day here in Chapel Hill, so traffic was a little crazy. Luckily the trails weren't too wet, so I could enjoy some singletrack along with my hill repeat work.

Energy Expenditure 1719 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 22296 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 94 bpm
Average Heart Rate 137 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 173 bpm
Ascent 1675 ft

Stayed in a good training range, and the normal fueling and hydration plan.

Saw this growing along the way. Does ANYONE have ANY IDEA what the heck this thing is?



Set my basal rate back to normal at 11:55 as I was heading back to the car.

When I went to bed, I programmed the normal 20% reduction for 6 hours post ride basal rate.