October 21, 2008

Daily Total: 37.65 Ride Hours: 02:16

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 11.90u
Corr: 1.65u
Basal: 24.41u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 204g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

The 8hr MTB National Octoberfest is coming up this Saturday. Should be a lot of fun, and I am looking forward to going. I am a trifle bit concerned however, as, I wasn't going to post this, I fainted/passed yesterday while waiting at the bank. I was just standing there, kinda felt tired, and then the next thing I know I am looking up at customers asking if I'm ok. I know what you are thinking, but my BG level was 155 about 20 minutes later when I got back to the car. There are an unbelievable amount of things going on both professionally and with Type1Rider, and I think I am just plain old wore out.

I really need to take a few days off to just chill out and recharge the batteries. There is a specific project or 3 at work that I need to finish up first, and then I will probably be able to take a few days.

With that being said, I really wanted to get out and ride my bike today, so I dialed the pump down to a 55% reduction at 18:30 and headed over to the Wellness Center to get riding about an hour later.

I didn't want to roll out on the single speed, so the Fuel and I headed to the local trail system. Ride was ok. I kept the heart rate very low, with an avg of 133. Slightly less then normal fueling schedule with only one PowerBar Gel per hour, and about 14oz of water.

Energy Expenditure 1340 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 18121 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 86 bpm
Average Heart Rate 133 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 176 bpm
Ascent 1033 ft

Back to the car a little before 22:00, and I set the pump back to normal as I was about 20 minutes out.

Got to bed late, but did set my basal rate to the normal post ride sleep pattern of a reduction of 20% of normal.