October 20, 2008

Daily Total: 39.51 Ride Hours: 02:50

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 10.50u
Corr: 3.50u
Basal: 25.51u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 166g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

After tossing it around for a couple of days, I decided to go race the 8 hour Octoberfest event in Charlotte, NC this coming weekend instead of the 12 hours In The Pit on the coast. Mostly cause much more people will be there, and Marcy will be supporting Harlan Price so I will know someone. :)

Still feeling out of it, and right at the edge of complete exhaustion. Haven't ridden in a couple of days trying to get back on track, but not feeling much better.

Haven't been eating all that well either. Just not at all hungry. Best way to fix all this. Go rip it up on the Top Fuel for a while! :)

Headed out after work, and remembered to decrease my basal rate by 55% at 17:29.

Left the Wellness Center parking lot at 18:36. Its getting colder fast when the sun goes down, and I actually needed to grab some arm warmer and such for this evening. I miss summer already. :)

Ride was fun, and I could up with my TP Marcy about an hour or so in.

So with a "Hey, sparky. I can tell you just had a Gel" we did a nice base ride. Very, very fun!

Stayed close to the normal 2 PowerBar Gels per hour (20g a piece). A little lite on the water, but it was too quick paced or warm.

Energy Expenditure 1603 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 22230 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 86 bpm
Average Heart Rate 130 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 169 bpm
Ascent 1132 ft

Cancelled the temp basal rate as I headed back to the car at 21:19.

Was STARVING and felt 10000% better post ride.

I did employ the normal 20% reduction for 6hours at bedtime.