September 14, 2008

Daily Total: 43.46 Ride/Run Hours: 01:38

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 11.20u
Corr: 7.35u
Basal: 24.91u

Daily Carb Intake: 174g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

After I surprised K with the change of the front door "knob" and the addition of some new house numbers on our newly painted front door, I was able to get out for a little bit exercise in the afternoon.

A little bit different of a workout today, as I took the Kona in for some love from Jeff at the shop and then ran back home. I will pause a minute for those who fainted, to recover. :)

Made a couple of pump basal mods starting at 13:18, as my start time kept creeping up. I was finally out on the Kona in my running shoes by 15:03. Just a very short ride to get the bike to the shop.

Energy Expenditure 349 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 4515 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 98 bpm
Average Heart Rate 140 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 177 bpm
Ascent 297 ft

After I got done there, I rolled, I mean, ran out of the shop and headed a slightly modified 10K trek back to the car.

Energy Expenditure 648 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 7567 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 115 bpm
Average Heart Rate 161 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 192 bpm
Ascent 182 ft

About 20 minutes from finishing the run, I set my basal rate back to normal.

I was laughing to myself as I was doing some tempo thru a neighborhood back to the UNC Wellness Center. My heart rate was getting shot up as I sprinted two light poles, and then walked one. I thought about high school track, and I could, for a moment, still here Coach Mashur yelling to pick it up.

As I got back to the car, and began to cool down, I thought of how much fun it is to suffer through tough high intensity workouts. I love it! Not normal. :)

A very slight 10% reduction for 6 hours before I hit the hay.