September 16, 2008

Daily Total: 39.37 Ride Hours: 01:49

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 13.10u
Corr: 0.00u
Basal: 26.27u

Daily Carb Intake: 224g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

It rained ALL DAY today, so I headed out on the Madone after work. Set the basal rate to a 55% reduction at 16:52, and was on the bike leaving the Wellness Center at 17:59.

Stayed well hydrated, but, since I was riding at a slightly higher pace than normal I didn't take in as much fuel. 1 PowerBar Gel per hour.

Energy Expenditure 1163 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 15220 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 81 bpm
Average Heart Rate 139 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 182 bpm
Ascent 787 ft

Had a SUPER time riding in the rain on the road bike. I don't ride road nearly enough, and forget how much fun it can be!!

At 19:30 I set the basal rate back to normal.

I found this picture in the newspaper today. To me this is a monumental photo and article. For years I have been asking "have you seen the albino deer in the trail system?". All I get is bazaar looks back. People began to think they where my imaginary friends. :) But HA! Evidence!!


When I went to bed I did set my basal rate down 10% for six hours.