September 22, 2008

Daily Total: 39.27 Ride Hours: 03:22

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 12.85u
Corr: 1.20u
Basal: 25.22u

Daily Carb Intake: 209g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Got a GREAT long ride in tonight on the Fuel. Left the UNC WC at 18:49, after setting my basal rate down an hour earlier.

Usual ride stuff - 2 PowerBel Gel's per hour and 16oz of water.

Energy Expenditure 2061 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 27405 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 82 bpm
Average Heart Rate 135 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 179 bpm
Ascent 1621 ft

Turned my basal rate back to normal rate on the way back to the Wellness Center.

Felt really good, especially considering that I dug a TON yesterday to intall the drainage system on one side of our house. It took all day, but I think it will make a huge difference. I hope. :)

Here is a very, very small thumbnail of some of the changes you can expect to see on the kit this year:

Lots of changes. Hopefully I will be able to post the whole thing, and make some announcements, when I get back from Vegas next week. Did I not mention Vegas? :)