September 25, 2008

Daily Total: 43.95 Ride Hours: 01:40

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 16.65u
Corr: 0.95u
Basal: 26.35u

Daily Carb Intake: 294g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Just a short ride in a tropical depression here in middle NC. :) Out on the Kona for mostly road and double track work for 80 minutes. Needed to ride some, as it actually wasn't POURING like it had in the past two days.

Energy Expenditure 1141 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 14472 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 92 bpm
Average Heart Rate 144 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 176 bpm
Ascent 1099 ft

I am excited to be heading to Las Vegas on Sunday to speak at the Smiths-Medical national sales meeting.   Never been to Vegas before, so it will be a great chance to take some of it in.  The Cozmore Insulin Technology System is in the Smiths-Medical product family, and they asked me to speak about Type1Rider, my experience as a Type 1 for 32 years, pump therapy, and, specifically, how I use the Cozmo for life, training, and racing.  

I will be updating the blog as I travel, so keep an eye out for more frequent updates for the next couple of days.

Interbike has been going on in Vegas (coincidence?), and ends tomorrow.  Some really interesting new stuff.   Highlights (for me anyway) include:

Mega light Race Face speed crankset


Chris King Bottom Bracket (an idea PJ and I came up with about 14 months ago btw) :)


And a my new 5.5 replacement?


And for those who emailed, no.  The monkey DOESN'T have a name.  Yet.  :)