July 13, 2008

Daily Total: 41.21 Ride Hours: 01:55

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 12.75u
Corr: 4.25u
Basal: 24.21u

Daily Carb Intake: 192g

Daily Pump Details Download

Set the basal rate on my pump to a 55% reduction at 9:02 in preparation of a road ride with K later in the morning. We left from Wilson Park at 10:09 with a group we ran into from the Wellness Center MS Team.

As we left my BG was a 142.

Ride was planned to be a base ride, just to go out and enjoy some time on the bike. It was a fabulous day, and was GREAT to ride with K!! Love it!!

About an hour into the ride I modified my basal rate to make it a 30% reduction in reaction to the lower pace.

Stayed pretty well hydrated, but only consumed one PowerGel during the ride.

Energy Expenditure 969 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 14060 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 89 bpm
Average Heart Rate 122 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 153 bpm
Ascent 919 ft

I arrived back at the car at 12:00, and I set my basal rate back to normal at this time. BG was a 85. Pretty good.




A photo from today showing another corn farm that we road past. What a awesome fun ride today!!

No mods to basal rate at bed time.