June 19, 2008

Daily Total: 46.68 Ride Hours: 01:34

Daily Pump Details Download


Little higher food intake today and tomorrow in preparation for Saturday's 12 hour event. Just needed a little 90 minute ride today as well. Nothing taxing.

I did take the Kona however as you KNOW I would have the luck to break like a handlebar or something on the Fuel if I road it. :)

Saw this sign I have never seen before heading up into Chapel Hill tonight.

I know its blurry, but it reads "Pedestrians Make Way For Bikes". Wouldn't it be cool if they ALL said that? Man, I love this college town. :)

BG's where ok during the ride. Little low, but I didn't feel like I was working very hard, so I didn't eat much.

Energy Expenditure 999 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 13075 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 99 bpm
Average Heart Rate 138 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 177 bpm
Ascent 689 ft

Also, check out the later entries in the report. I couldn't make up my mind on what type of basal rate to apply given the laid back pace and short length of the ride. When I looked it over, it made me laugh! Confusion!

Settled with none actually, and it worked out fine.

Pretty ready for Cowbell I guess. Fitness is 70%, but I really psyched about the blood glucose control aspects. Looking forward to it again!! :)