June 16, 2008

Daily Total: 37.80 Ride Hours: 03:27

Daily Pump Details Download

Work is really, really not slowing down this week. I have Friday off so I can relax a little and get packed to go to Cowbell. But man.... I am working late at night and early in the morning to try to find time to get everything done. Also, I am having a harder time sleeping the past couple of days. Probably not enough unwind time with the constraints on the schedule. Man, I sound like a whiner huh? :)

Taught another FULL class today after work. Class was from 18:00-18:45 as usual, and I actually remembered to lower my basal rate to 45% of normal at 18:18 for the after class ride.

Unfortunately, I did't leave on the Kona until near 19:45, so you will notice in the report where I modify the basal rate to 60% of normal for a while to correct it. Then I set it back at a 50% rate for the output I was riding at.

Worked perfectly, as I was running a 92 when I got back to the Wellness Center at 22:45. Made me laugh out loud. It is a completely awesome feeling when you have the knowledge, practice, and tools to nail it blood glucose wise!

Energy Expenditure 1870 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 26547 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 72 bpm
Average Heart Rate 130 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 169 bpm
Ascent 1112 ft

My bedtime post ride basal rate won't show in the detail report, as I did some work when I got home and didn't get to bed until after midnight. Normal 80% for 6 hours though.