June 15, 2008

Daily Total: 40.11 Ride Hours: 02:47

Daily Pump Details Download

Put in a good ride on the Kona today. Didn't get started until late (18:36), but had a great time.

Set my basal rate to 45% of normal and was 76 at 18:00. I consumed 40g of simple carbs so I could be at a better level by the time I left the Wellness Center at 18:35.

Just rolled to the local CHHS trail system for just short of 3 hours. I was very light on the hydration and the fueling. Probably only got a PowerBar Gel in every 45 minutes or so. Worked out ok, although I was a little low (61) when I got back to the truck at 21:25. As the Co-Pilot derived pump data shows, I set my basal rate back to normal when I was about 10 minutes from the end.

Energy Expenditure 1485 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 21272 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 78 bpm
Average Heart Rate 127 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 178 bpm
Ascent 1066 ft

Also, I dropped my basal rate to the now usual (I have a basal pattern set in the Cozmo) 20% reduction for 6 hours when I went to bed at 23:20.

Less then a week until the ringing of the bell at the 12 hour Cowbell Challenge. I am looking forward to it, as it should be a fantastic event. More on that later....

Just ONE more!! :)