June 3, 2008

Daily Total: 39.82 Ride Hours: 00:00

The American Diabetes Association's Eastern North Carolina Tour de Cure is the coming Saturday and Sunday. As most of you know I am serving as co-chair for the event for the third year in a row. With close to 350 riders signed up, there are LOTS of last minute details to get sorted out.


I am also the captain of the Type1Rider Tour de Cure Team. This is a pretty high visibilty team, and it has grown to have a special place at the TdC. It is always amazing to have people come up and tell you about their or a loved ones battle with diabetes. It is a very moving, and I learn so much from the others at the event. I can't wait.


There is one thing I can WAIT for however. Check out the long weekend forecast:


This will make it very interesting eh? :)