June 5, 2008

Daily Total: 39.87 Ride Hours: 02:39

Time BG Carbs Units
---- -- ----- -----

Daily Pump Details Download

Set the pump down to 45% of normal at 18:00. Didn't get out started on Top Fuel until nearly 19:20, so my blood glucose crept up a little. I did a lite bolus for the 164 at 19:22. The I rolled out of the Wellness Center.

BG was great on the ride with a reading of 99 at the half way point. I stayed on the 40g of carbs per hour intake, but did fall a little behind on the hydration. When it reached 21:00, I was starting to feel a little beat again. Work has been crazy, so I think it is taking it out of me this week. Instead of push it (given what was coming this weekend), I just slowed the pace way down.

Way down.

This was better, and I got back to the truck at 22:23. By now the slower pace had taken its toll, and I was a bit about 200 at a 204. I set the basal rate back to normal, and bolused for the high. Good to go.

Energy Expenditure 1059 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 23392 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 91 bpm
Average Heart Rate 144 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 187 bpm
Ascent 1543 ft

Once again, no change to the basal rate when I hit the hay.