June 2, 2008

Daily Total: 32.04 Ride Hours: 03:07

Time BG Carbs Units
---- -- ----- -----

Daily Pump Details Download

After an INSANE day in the office (a trend that is due to continue all week for sure) I headed over to teach my cycle class. Had a great time with the usual crew from 18:00 to 18:45.

Right after class started I lowered my basal rate on my pump to a 55% reduction in preparation for an after class ride. I had a great full class, and then hustled to get out on the Top Fuel asap!

BG was slightly on the low side just before the ride. Downed some regular soda and rolled out around 19:30.

The ride was awesome, although I was feeling pretty tired. Consumed 2 PowerBar Gels per hour, and close to 20oz of water. Met Marcy and a friend of hers from work for a little bit. I was just gased, so I packed it in early.

Energy Expenditure 1957 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 25897 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 99 bpm
Average Heart Rate 141 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 178 bpm
Ascent 1001 ft

Got back to the Wellness Center a couple of minutes before 22:00, and set the pump back to its normal basal rate. Blood glucose was a picture perfect 101. NICE!

Headed home and grabbed a later dinner, did some work, and got to bed as soon as I could. BG was a 112 when I called it a day.

I made no basal changes when I went to bed.