April 30, 2008

Daily Total: 41.20 Ride Hours: 00:00

Time BG Carbs Units
---- -- ----- -----

I made the switch to the Deltec Cozmo 1800 insulin pump tonight after dinner. I haven't gotten into and programmed any of the advanced features yet, but I have a training scheduled for Friday to learn about those items.

I do have the CozMonitor blood glucose montior attached to the back of the pump right now. I have checked its accuracy versus my One Touch device, and they are within 1 or 2 points on each test.
Set the pump up with the settings from my Medtronic 712. So far this evening it is working as expected.

There is one issue that I will need some help from Deltec with however. The software (CozManager v2.0) which is one of the things I was really excited about using, doesn't work correctly with Windows Vista. Hopefully, we can get this resolved.

Otherwise I'll keep updating here of how it is going.