September 6, 2012


Last year I was very fortunate enough to be asked to contribute a chapter to Dr. Beverly Adler's second book, "My Sweet Life: Successful Men With Diabetes".  Dr. Adler published a very well received similar book "My Sweet Life: Successful Women With Diabetes" last year.

I was very surprised & grateful to be asked, and, of course, immediately said yes!

It was MUCH harder than I had anticipated it being, and took a while to come to grips with what I was going to write about.

Over the summer the chapters made their way through the various editors, and, I am very happy to share that the book is scheduled to be published this week!

It was a absolutely wonderful experience, and I wish to thank Dr. Adler for letting me contribute in my small way.  It was such an honor to be asked, and to be included with such a distinguished list of accomplished individuals.




To learn more about the book and the other amazing authors, as well as Dr. Adler's other works, click on the cover above or follow the url:

http://www.pesihealthcare.com/ECommerce/ItemDetails.aspx?ResourceCode=SAM074665

Thanks again!!