October 25, 2011

Training Hours:
Ride: 02:33 Run: 00:00 Other: 00:00

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 49.70u
Bolus: 28.05 (56%)
Basal: 21.65 (44%)

Out for another day into night ride tonight on the HiFi (like I needed to mention that). :)





Tonight's ride was SPECTACULAR.

Very hard to turn into words the feelings I had while on the bike today, but, for lack of better terms, it felt like old times.

Happy Legs.

Pure Plain Joy.

Going as fast as possible through tight winding single track.

Yeah.

Like old times.

The 2.5hr experience was like the last bit of scabbing falling off the old Tour Divide and wrecked 2011 racing season wound.

When I was heading back towards home I felt completely refreshed and fired up about cycling. I had been waiting for this ride for a long time... months. I felt refocused on the mission at hand. Began outlining my 2012 goals - and oh yeah - they are HUGE.

I'm happy. Relaxed. At peace. And HAPPY!

It has been a LONG while since I felt post ride the way I do tonight.

I love my bike.

Love my bike!

A special thanks to the person who placed a few dozen of these throughout the 20 mile trail system. It added to the moment:




Joy. Pure. Joy.

From riding.

Oh how I missed thee....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad