June 12, 2011

Training Hours: Ride: 03:05 Run: 00:00 Other: 00:00

Was able to get out and ride the Superfly today in it's totally Tour Divide loaded configuration.  Everything I am bringing with me during my ride on Tour Divide was packing on this bike or in my Osprey pack today.  No weight yet, but it is a lot heavier then the singletrack strafing machine it was .  :) (On a side note, it will return to that form once TD is over).



Today's ride was a fair amount of stop and go after the first 45 minutes so we could get some good work in with Taproot Films.  They did a LOT of great camera mounts and stuff, and we had a great time.


Taproot is really going above and beyond to get this project completed.  I totally want to publicly thank them for all they have done.  Thank You!!

I haven't slept very well in a few days with all the things going on... so I might not make it to TwitCast time.  Look for an early version of the possibility of doing it tomorrow morning.

Thanks!!