May 20, 2011

Yesterday afternoon the wonderful team at Taproot Films launched a Kickstarter project about the Type1Rider The Film documentary.

Although the first trailer is still just a wee bit bit away, here is the video teaser used as part of the Type1Rider The Film project introduction:





I am simply humbled and blown away by the outpouring of support for this project and the Tour Divide race attempt.  Thank you all so very much.  I am trying to get caught up on emails, messages, and posts to thank everyone.  I feel so honored and blessed.  Thank you.

With only 20 days to the start, I am feverishly working to get all the details completed.  Looks like snow will play a major role in the race this year, so I am working out logistics for better snow gear (MILES of hike a bike) and keeping all required diabetes supplies at the appropriate temps.

I will post the full trailer when it becomes available.  Thanks again!!!

Keep Choppin'!!!!!!!