February 13, 2011

Training Hours:
Ride: 03:47
Run: 00:00
Other: 00:00

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 47.75 units
Meal: 16.85u
Corr: 8.65u
Basal: 22.45u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 210g

Got to head out in the early afternoon for a training ride at Lake Crabtree County Park.  I spent the morning unpacking from the race, and cleaning the Superfly up.

Set the basal rate to a 60% reduction around noon, hoping to be on the bike by 13:00.

First 90 minutes or so where very cool and chill.  Just trying to ride the race out of my legs.  The last 2 hours and change where the best time I have had on bike since I was 10.  Weather was fantastic, and the trail system was spot on.

Did some hill work over at Umstead State Park, and then hit the singletrack on the way home.

Saw this sign in the park, and it made me laugh out loud:


Nothing like a hand drawn sign in marker on paper to help you avoid death.  :)

Great day on the bike!  Weather looks awesome for the rest of the week... I feel SPRING!!