March 3, 2010

Ride Hours: 01:15

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 46.24 units
Meal: 16.05u
Corr: 4.25u
Basal: 25.94u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 266g

So my workouts this week are tailed towards the fact that I am a "single dad" this week. K is out of town all week on a business trip, so it is just me and the little men kickin' it in the crib. LOL!

Um, yeah... I am a little nervous... but it is going very well, and the boys are just being amazing.

Today was the most difficult workout on a week day this week. Tough interval work on the trainer. Much better than recovery work on the trainer for sure. The session didn't look to bad on paper, but it put the hurt to me. Sweet.

Just have to survive until Saturday, and then get some high quality outside rides in. The weather forecast even indicates that some local trails might ACTUALLY be open.

Nope, I can't believe it either.