October 28, 2009

Daily Total: 41.59 Ride Hours: 04:15

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 15.75u
Corr: 3.25u
Basal: 22.59u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 259g

After work I had an appointment I needed to get to at UNC, so I left the gig a little early and road my Superfly SS up there.

Once I got home from there, I grabbed the Paragon and some lights and headed back out. It was another GORGEOUS night in NC.



Road for a while by myself, and within the first 20 minutes ran into the Oscar Meyer Weiner mobile just parked on the side of the road on campus in Chapel Hill. It was on a dark section of a main street all locked up. Nobody around.. just like it was some students normal vehicle.





I made my way over to Marcee's house to meet her for a couple of extra hours under the cover of darkness. We set back out to see the Oscar Meyer truck... but couldn't find it. We ended up doing some good hill work, some tempo (as we sprinted all over campus looking for a 20 foot long hot dog on wheels), and road through a very slippery and rocky Forest Theater trail (um, can I get a crash replacement delivered please.... I am SO glad this is made out of carbon.). LOL!

We never found the Weiner mobile, but Marcee did find something else just as interesting... lucky for us we only had to jump as small fence to get to it.



Vertical Distance: 547.00 yd
Max HR: 187 BPM
Avg HR: 142 BPM
Calories: 2,819 kCal

Just "another" ride with the world's best training partner! Thanks Marce!!

I set a temp basal rate of 80% of normal for 6 hours when I went to bed.