August 30, 2009

Daily Total: 37.80 Ride Hours: 03:34

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 13.85u
Corr: 1.20u
Basal: 22.75u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 246g


Good long ride today on the Superfly. Trails and weather where just perfect!

10:00 ride start.

This road in Chapel Hill is one small section of my hill repeat loop. Even though I have ridden it tons of times, it didn't really dawn on me how appropriate the street name is:



I have been finding more trail signs and markers in the Chapel Hill North trail system. I think they are being put up by runners (who have a hard time knowing where they are going I guess). Anyway, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure our which way I went.

Right -> BOTH. Went the Certain Death way first, as I found it funny. Then looped around and road "Camelot". Funny, but Camelot has a much uglier and technical climb on it. Reverse psychology?


Vertical Distance:
427.00 yd
Max HR:
182 BPM
Avg HR:
148 BPM
Calories:
3,177 kCal

After the ride I played with the family outside. I hook the wagon up to the back of my Trek Mod super trike, then pull everyone around. I was joking that this is going to be the secret of my success. :)

Looking forward to a great week!! Big appointments and some new announcements coming this week. :)