June 30, 2009

Daily Total: 39.24 Ride Hours: 02:08

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 12.65u
Corr: 2.85u
Basal: 23.74u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 211g

After work I was able to get out right away for a ride on the Superfly SS. I set my pump down as I was leaving work near 17:00, and left the UNC Wellness Center at 18:06.

Headed over to the Carolina North Trail system, and took a little side trip through UNC Campus. I road by the Morehead Planetarium to take a look at the giant sundial they have out front. Pretty cool:






It was a great ride and a great day! Its awesome when it only gets dark around 21:00. Long rides with no lights.

Vertical Distance: 300.00 yd
Max HR: 183 BPM
Avg HR: 142 BPM
Calories: 1,426 kCal

I set the pump back to a normal basal rate as I was rolling back to the Wellness Center at 20:00.

I did set a post ride bedtime bolus tonight.

July starts tomorrow, and with it comes the Tour and the next race in the DirtySpokes endurance series. I am ready for BOTH! :)