April 4, 2009

Daily Total: 33.12 Race Hours: 06:28

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 5.85u
Corr: 5.60u
Basal: 21.67u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 88g

Raced at the 6 Hours of Warrior Creek in North Wilkesboro, NC today. Posted via the iPhone on the fly. Below is the last mobile post of the day, and the link to the race details is above.



BG is 123. I am calling it a day, and hope I haven't chased the post
race highs to hard.

I did eat some quality protein, and some fats for dinner. Hopefully,
this will help keep me from going low over night.

I set my pump basal rate to a 40% reduction for 7 hours.

Heck, might be 400 by morning. :). Let's hope not. Post race lows come
FAST, and take a little longer to recover from.

Tony Cervati
tony@type1rider.org
http://www.type1rider.org
"1every21"

Sent from my iPhone