February 26, 2009

Daily Total: 40.31 Ride Hours: 03:28

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 14.90u
Corr: 2.70u
Basal: 22.71u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 224g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

After work today I was able to celebrate the first group mountain bike ride of the year. Jumped on the Superfly at the Wellness Center at 18:30, and met the group at Wilson Park about 20 minutes later.

Big group... about 9 of us. Weather was amazing... I actually had to strip down while on the ride. Been MONTHS since I've had to say that.


Energy Expenditure 2094 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 26604 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 93 bpm
Average Heart Rate 144 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 182 bpm
Ascent 1399 ft

There was a GF Paragon 29er on the ride, and I got to throw a leg over it for a quick minute. Great riding bike with a killer black and white paint scheme.

Set the pump back to normal basal rate as I cruised back to the car.

Basal rate set to custom 20% reduction for 6 hours at bedtime.

I am going to be ordering a Yakima Rocket box 16 for the roof of the Civic tomorrow. I am traveling to a lot of events this year (starting in 2 weeks) and NEED the space. Might look a little strange... maybe should have ordered the smaller one? :)