February 21, 2009

Daily Total: 37.10 Ride Hours: 03:29

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 12.05u
Corr: 1.95u
Basal: 23.10u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 181g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Weather this week has been horrible! I did get out for about 1.5hrs a couple times during the week, but it was too cold for my HRM to work. Sad, but true.

Today I was able to head out for a nice road ride. Windy (20mph), but sunny and warmer. We road up to and them completed the old PowerMan (now Carrboro Classic) road course. I rolled out of the Wellness Center at 11:55, after setting my basal rate to its normal reduction beforehand.



Totally mileage for the day was about half a century. Did I mention I was riding my fixed gear? :) No road bike in the stable yet, so it came down to the Superfly or the Steamroller. Thought the Steam'oller would better to combat the wind.

Stayed on a pretty regular 20g per hour via Hammer Gel. Little lite on the hydration, but felt fine.

Data Value Unit
Duration 3:19:00
Sampling Rate 15 s

Energy Expenditure 2250 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 29489 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 81 bpm
Average Heart Rate 148 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 211 bpm
Ascent 2088 ft

One VERY cool thing I wore the kit for the first time today! It felt great to finally have it on after so much planning and work to get it done.



Hopefully the trails dried out some today, and I will be able to get out on a mtn bike tomorrow. Fingers crossed.