January 22, 2009

Daily Total: 38.05 Ride Hours: 01:01 Run Hours: 00:51

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 12.30u
Corr: 5.80u
Basal: 24.12u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 242g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot


After a wild day in the office, I rolled over to Cary to jump in on one of Cycling Spoken Here's indoor training ride sessions.

Got over there a little earlier, so I found sometime to pick up the Superfly which was getting some slight "tweaking" for the upcoming two weeks.

Once I got that done, I still had about an hour so I threw on my running shoes and did a mild paced run around Cary. Didn't go for too, too long.. but still got about 51 minutes in.

Once I got back I grabbed my fixed gear and my trainer and got in the line with 26 or so other cyclists. It was a great workout and a heck of a lot of fun!!

Data Value Unit
Duration 0:56:30
Sampling Rate 15 s

Energy Expenditure 658 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 8285 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 123 bpm
Average Heart Rate 146 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 172 bpm

After class we had a short 30 minute nutrition discussion. I also got to me a very nice woman who is a Type 1 who is also a cyclist. Was great talking to her as she has 43 years of diabetic experience. Amazing person, and in GREAT shape!!

Not sure if I make this ride next week (due to the race on Feb 1st), but it was a BLAST!! Thanks to everyone at CSH for running this program throughout the winter months.

Someone pulled a fire alarm at work...

How, what, 3rd grade?