January 18, 2009

Daily Total: 44.36 Ride Hours: 00:59

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 18.45u
Corr: 1.10u
Basal: 24.81u

Daily Carb Intake Bolsued For: 369g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Yeah, I was starving today. Ok, now that the elephant in the room has been acknowledged..... Also, I run low for a bit and lots of the carbs are recorded in chasing that down. Still makes me feel horrible though.

Was able to sneak out on the Superfly at Lake Crabtree County Park between rain showers today. Didn't have a ton of time, as I needed to get some work done on a new mountain bike.

She bought a 2008 Trek Top Fuel SSL from Marcee last week, and we need to get a few items switched over.

Anyway, I dropped the Superfly off at CSH for a once over in preperation of two events (races) in the next two weeks. First races of 2009... Can't wait to get the ball rolling.

Looks like snow this coming week.. so that will be great. At least I can have fun playing with the boys if it is deep enough. We'll see.....