January 10, 2009

Daily Total: 46.85 Ride Hours: 03:57

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 18.50u
Corr: 3.15u
Basal: 25.20u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 285g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Finally the rain and sniffles stopped so time to get a ride in today!!

After running some errands with the boys in the AM, I headed out to Umstead park for some base training. There are no singletrack trails that are dry enough to ride anywhere, so its dirt/gravel double track for a couple of hours. Yea.

Was fun though as I got to ride with some folks from CSH later on in the afternoon.

Stayed on a good fueling schedule, but got way behind on my hydration. I cramped up near the end of the afternoon, but was able to ride through it and get back.

Energy Expenditure 2720 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 33060 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 111 bpm
Average Heart Rate 152 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 186 bpm
Ascent 3428 ft

Looks like sun for a few days, so single track might be available later on next week. Maybe I am aiming too high. :)

Had a birthday party for my youngest who turned 1 on the 8th. It was a good time! Tacos, cupcakes, and family. Perfection!!