January 24, 2009

Daily Total: 43.69 Ride Hours: 03:03

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 12.94u
Corr: 5.30u
Basal: 25.45u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 236g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

So I wake up at 04:30. Little low, so I have a drink of regular soda and get back to bed. Lay there for 20 minutes WIDE awake. Check outside temp... 44 degrees. Cool. Lets go for a ride.

Set the basal rate on my pump down to its normal 55% reduction at 05:00 sharp. Quietly got packed up and out the door with a bike. Left the UNC Wellness Center at 06:15(ish) on the Rig. Trails where wet, so I just did some hill repeat and double track work. I wanted to do an easy day and watch the sun rise as I am racing tomorrow in Sanford.

Energy Expenditure 2204 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 27208 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 101 bpm
Average Heart Rate 152 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 180 bpm
Ascent 3461 ft

Set my pump back to normal as I was heading back to the WC at 09:15. Was stoked when I got back there.

Headed home and got ready to take J to the Monster Truck show in Raleigh at 11:15.

We had fun there, and he was just excited to see the trucks and the spectacle. It is a pure joy to see that. :)

Since my ride was earlier today, I didn't set my basal rate down when I went to bed. Weather for tomorrow looks ok. Cold, but OK.

I am feeling like I am running a fever, and not feeling that great overall. Thought of racing tomorrow doesn't sound that great. We'll see how I am tomorrow.